The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
That was a crazy week we just had! Such a variety of things happening – books being published, needing reviews, some great new reviewers coming on-board, upcoming conventions, books being written…WOW!
Since we have so many requests for reviews coming in, we are still LOOKING FOR REVIEWERS!
Love to read and review Romantic fiction (including any and all sub-genres)? Harlie’s Books is currently looking for book reviewers so you have come to the right place! We need a few creative, fun, well spoken, well written, friendly, and all around cool people to write book reviews that will be published here on Harlie’s Books site. We will provide you free e-books to read and review. We are looking for new reviewers right now so what have you got to lose? We’d love to talk to you! If you are interested, just click HERE to complete an application.
This Past Week on the Harlie’s Books We Brought You:
- Sunday Post of Harlie’s Happenings (Meme)
- Now Comes the Night by PG Forte (Book Blitz/Giveaway/Excerpt)
- Harlie’s Books Tuesday Teaser ~ If I Were You (Meme)
- Not Without Risk by Sarah Grimm (Review)
- Night Blade by Shiloh Walker (Spotlight)
- Bound By Seduction 5 by Kharisma Rhayne (Book Blitz)
- Harlequin Spotlight – Escape Publishing Featuring A Man Like Mike by Sami Lee
- Seduced By Pain (#2 Seduced Series) by Kimberly Kinrade(Review/Giveaway)
- Crossfire of Love by Ella Jade (Book Blitz/Excerpt)
- Saved By His Submissive by Angel Payne (Book Blitz/Giveaway)
- Sarah’s Cowboy (NY Eve Club) by Terry Irene Blain (Excerpt/Review)
- Harlie’s Signature Saturdays (Where’s Harlie?)
This Coming Week You Can Watch For:
- Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha (Review)
- Tuesday Teaser
- Forbidden (Southern Comfort #2) by Lisa Clark O’Neill (Review)
- Mile High Menage by Monica Corwin (Interview/Promo)
- Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre (Review)
- Waiting On Wednesday
- Bring Me Back by Karen Booth (Review)
- Gone by Barb Han (Review)
- Harlequin Spotlight Harlequin Romance
- Deadline: Romance (NY Eve Club) by Diana Saenger (Review)
- Her Lucky Love by Carrie Ann Ryan (Spotlight)
- Love They Neighbor’s Nephew by Stephanie Williams (Author Interview)
- Surrender Your Love by Jessica Cree (Review/Contest)
- Signature Saturday (Where’s Harlie?)
Special Places to Watch for Harlie:
- Carrie Ann’s Lucky in Love Giveaway Hop (Begins Friday!!)
Have a Really Lucky Week!
One thought on “Sunday Post of Harlie’s Happenings 3/10/2013”
Great line up. I tweeted.