Its question time once again for Harlie. Yes, Harlie has come to a cross roads again in regards to the blog. For some this could be good or bad. Now, don’t panic…at least not yet. I’m not leaving or shutting down but I would like for y’all to answer a couple of questions for me. I have set up two polls. One for readers and one for authors. As an extra incentive, for the authors I will give away a month’s free ad space for the book of your choosing. For readers…$20 GC from your favorite e-book retailer. I will leave the polls up until next Saturday and pick the winners on Sunday. The polls are on the sidebar.
Here are my reasons for the poll:
1. I feel like I’m spinning my wheels at times. I’m NOT overwhelmed, stressed out or fed up. Just wondering if I should stop or not.
2. Since Harlie’s doesn’t REVIEW the erotic genre/sub genres, etc. I’m wondering if that is hurting the blog or helping it.
3. Harlie doesn’t have reviewers/assistants–it’s just me. One blog I know put a shout out for reviewers and got 17 people to sign up. Of course, they review the erotic so maybe that’s why I don’t get the reviewers.
4. I’m wondering if the review sites are relevant anymore. At least the smaller ones, like Harlie’s Books. I understand the bigger ones but maybe its time for the smaller one to fade away. Most tour companies and authors are begging for Goodreads/Amazon/B&N written reviews.
5. Again, I’m not quiting…I’m booked through mid-April now but I’m just throwing it out there. Questions, thoughts, ideas are welcome.
Please leave a comment and email address to win.