Maggie Fitzgerald had retreated from her fast-paced life, seeking solitude to heal her tattered heart. But if landscaper Cliff Delaney’s rude manner and irresistible sexuality weren’t disturbing enough, now an old murder shattered her peace entirely, imperiling her life and forcing her right into the protective arms of the most irritating man alive! Delaney’s Night Moves were enough to make even the saddest woman smile…but were they also those of a killer?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Author Interview & #Review of Jersey Diner by Lisa Diane Kastner w/a rafflecopter giveaway! @lisadkastner
- #Review of Driven by Passion’s Destiny (Men of Passion #3) by Bobbi Cole Meyer w/a rafflecopter giveaway! @colecolemeyer
- Happy Book Birthday and ARC #Review of Nudes (Exposed #1) by Sarah Robinson w/a rafflecopter giveaway! @booksby_sarah
- #Review of Man Down (Wings of Gold #3) by Tracy Tappan w/a rafflecopter giveaway! @TracyTappan
- Happy Release Day & ARC #Review of Fighting for Redemption (The Elite: Book Four) by Nicole Flockton w/a rafflecopter giveaway! @NicoleFlockton #romance, #adult, #TheEliteBk4, #kdu, #kindle, #TBR, #sports, #olympics, #mustread
Subscribe to Blog via Email