Maggie Fitzgerald had retreated from her fast-paced life, seeking solitude to heal her tattered heart. But if landscaper Cliff Delaney’s rude manner and irresistible sexuality weren’t disturbing enough, now an old murder shattered her peace entirely, imperiling her life and forcing her right into the protective arms of the most irritating man alive! Delaney’s Night Moves were enough to make even the saddest woman smile…but were they also those of a killer?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #Review of Into the Light (Dark series #2) by J.G. Sumner @jg_sumner
- Spotlight featuring Wild Card Undercover (Love on the Line series) by Kari Lemor w/a rafflecopter giveaway! @karilemor
- #Review of The Unlikeable Demon Hunter by Deborah Wilde w/a rafflecopter giveaway! @wildeauthor
- Happy Book Birthday & ARC #Review of Team Russian by Ally Adams w/a rafflecopter giveaway! @allyadamsbooks
- Cover Reveal for Sarah Robinson’s Nudes! @booksby_sarah
Subscribe to Blog via Email