Let’s talk prizes first.
First Grand Prize:
Second Grand Prize:
An Erotic Digital Gift Basket – 10 New Releases from Hot Authors
Happy New Year everyone! Hope your holidays were naughty and nice. 🙂 Mine were fine until hubs and I got sick at the in-laws house and come home for the New Year’s sick. UGH! I’m still digging through emails and such. I swear its gonna take a week.
Some of y’all don’t know but my debut released on December 26th. Its been described as a cross between a Naughty Nooner and a 1Night Stand without Madame Eve. I was floored when I read the review but it’s there. Thank you Under the Covers for the debut party. 🙂
When I wrote The Couple, I realized a couple of things about writing:
1. I CAN’T write erotic. Yep, shocking I know. This book has a lot of sex in it but it felt weird to me.
2. I didn’t give up on it. It was rejected over 15 months ago but I wouldn’t let it go. Its my first and I’ll never forget it.
3. Learning about the craft of writing isn’t easy. Yes, everyone can write a story but not everyone can get published. Huge difference.
4. I do have other stories in the pipeline that I’m working on now but the heat level has cooled a bit.
5. Its been difficult for me to switch from being a reviewer/blogger to published author. It feels weird and most people have ignored Harlie Williams as an author so far. As one author told me, it’s all about promotion and getting my name out there. Easier said than done.
So in honor of my release and the blog hop, I will award one (1) e-book copy of The Couple as my giveaway. Its short, about 20 pages, so its perfect for a read at lunch or the carpool line.
“Be sure to visit all the stops on the hop for more giveaways”, Link to Skye Warren’s site for a list of all the blogs
Good luck to everyone and happy hopping!