Mastering the Marshal
By Marie-Nicole Ryan
Loving the Lawman, Book #3
Publisher: Samhain Publishing, Ltd.
Release Date: August 26, 2014
Genre: Historical Western
Length: 140 Pages Word Count: 48k
About the book:
Is she a dead ringer…or a dead woman walking?
When U.S. Deputy Marshal Sam Dunaway arrives in Kenton Valley, Texas, for a murder trial, the last thing he expects is to run into his late wife Celine. The one who supposedly died in a boarding house fire shortly after she ran off with his life savings.
Despite her Plain Jane disguise, Sam isn’t fooled. As soon as his business with the trial is finished, the woman who broke his heart will pay.
Three years ago, Celine had good reason to use Sam’s money to go into hiding—and it’s a secret she must still keep, even if it means certain arrest and imprisonment. Because coming clean risks crushing rejection.
In spite of themselves, the embers of love roar in to a passionate inferno, leaving Sam with a hell of a choice. To stick to his principles…or follow his heart.
Warning: This story contains a woman with a sewing basket full of secrets, and a highly pissed-off U.S. Marshal wants her dead or alive—though alive is better. Just sayin’.
Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22224749-mastering-the-marshal
Marie-Nicole Ryan was born in a small western Kentucky town, but after college and marriage, she said “Good bye” to small town life. After spending three years as an army wife, she landed in Nashville, TN, where she spent several decades working as an R.N. and case manager. Finally in 2002, she achieved her dream of becoming a published author.
She loves all lawmen and detectives and writes erotic historical western romance and contemporary romantic suspense. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, won a 2008 EPPIE for erotic romantic suspense. One of her early books, SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS, won the Golden Wings award from the publisher for excellence in romantic suspense. In addition, her mystery/suspense novel, ONE TOO MANY, was a 2009 EPPIE Finalist.
She’s an active member of RWA®. Recently, she returned to her old hometown in western Kentucky. When she’s not slaving away at her current work in progress, you might find her walking her dog Cassie, a sheltie rescue, or at the Y. But you won’t ever find her in an airplane. No, not ever.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/marienicoleryan or @MarieNicoleRyan
Grand Prize: $15.00 Gift Card to All Romance eBooks
2 Runner Up Prizes: ebook copy of Mastering the Marshall
Rules for entry:
- Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use a Gift Card from All Romance eBooks. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded.
- No purchase necessary.
- You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you.
- The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Giveaway sponsored by Maria from Queen of the Night Reviews.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.