Stop by all the amazing blogs participating in the party to increase your chances to win!!! Each blog will post a special REDNECK ROMEO post all seven days (no weekend posts)
by Lorelei James
Release Date: June 18th…TODAY!!!
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Length: 400 pages
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Cowboy Romance
The last McKay standing is knocked to his knees…Three years ago, Dalton McKay looked across the altar and saw the woman he knew he’d love for the rest of his life…only it wasn’t his bride. That’s when he took the McKays’ love-’em-and-leave-’em reputation to new heights—fleeing the ceremony and Wyoming.Now a family issue has brought Dalton back to Sundance, giving him a chance to prove to everyone—especially the woman he thought he lost—that he’s a changed man.Aurora “Rory” Wetzler has fallen for cowboy hottie Dalton’s smooth-talkin’ ways too many times. So he’s determined to convince her he’s playing for keeps this go around? Fine. She’ll call that bluff—she can’t ignore their intense chemistry or resist smokin’ hot sex, but she’s not willing to gamble her heart again.Dalton has plenty of fences to mend with the McKays, but his biggest fear is that Rory doesn’t believe they have a future. He’ll have to pull out all the stops to show her they belong together for the long haul.Warning: Contains a sexy cowboy who tames his sassy lady love with his romantic and his kinky side. In explicit detail.
Ten Tidbits About Dalton McKay
1) He’s eaten rattlesnake, bear, lizard, and grasshoppers–the last one not by choice thanks to his 3 older brothers who loved to trick him into eating weird stuff or held him down and force fed him
2) When Dalton sings…with that deep voice of his he sounds like Trace Adkins
3) He’s wrecked 3 dirt bikes but no cars
4) Dalton would rather do all ranch work on an ATV than a horse
5) The first song he learned all the words to –Driving My Life Away by Eddie Rabbitt
6) The blue heeler dog his brother Luke gave him for his 18th birthday was the best present he ever got
7) He cheated on a math test in 9th grade and felt so guilty he spent the summer relearning everything he’d missed during the school year
8) His favorite fruit are plums
9) Dalton hates wearing pajamas
10) Someday he’d like to create a piece of art using his chainsaw
About Author Lorelei James:
Why do I have a particular fondness for all things western? Well, I’m a fourth generation South Dakotan, living in the Black Hills, which is chock-full of interesting characters, including cowboys, Indians, ranchers, and bikers. The geographical diversity of the surrounding area showcases mountains, plains, and badlands. Living in and writing about rural settings gives me a unique perspective, especially since I’m not writing historical westerns. Through my fictional world, I can show the ideals and the cowboy way of life are still very much alive.
and other McKay branded stuff and conference trinkets